The ribbon mic repair service process can be summarized as follows:
- Use the contact page to let us know you would like to send a microphone in for repair.
- Once you receive a response that it is ok to ship, ship your well packaged microphone to our mailing address.
- When the microphone is received and has been repaired, you will receive a follow up message, at which point you can complete payment for the repair on the website
- Add the appropriate Service to your shopping cart ( Standard, Stereo, 4038 repair service), and complete checkout from the site. You will pay the return shipping at checkout time, which is flat rate, and includes insurance (signature will be required)
- The site will follow up with return tracking information
- Your repaired microphone arrives repaired and ready for use.
Repair time is roughly 3-5 days from receipt of the microphone, depending on our workload, the amount of effort involved in the repair, and the phase of the moon.